PLAY BLACKJACK PRIVÉE FOR FREE
We hope you are interested in high-quality entertainment as you are on a mission to beat the dealer in Blackjack Privée by World Match. The classic blackjack table is played for free here at AllGambling, allowing you to practice blackjack strategy without running any risk of losing money.
With a theoretical return to the player (RTP) of 99.44%, this free version of Blackjack Privée is played out the same way as the real-money version of the game, allowing you true game practice before you play real-money blackjack online.
The game options available at this table are Blackjack, Push, Double, Split, Insurance.
If you are new to the game, we suggest you start by reading our guide on how to play blackjack.
- The object of Blackjack is to get 21 points or beat the Dealer’s points, trying to get as close as possible to 21 without going over, otherwise, you bust.
- Wins with a score lower than 21 are paid 1:1.
- It is played with 6 decks of 52 cards, according to the basic rules below:
- The deck is shuffled at the beginning of each new game.Aces are worth 1 or 11, whichever is preferable.
- Face cards are worth 10 points.
- The cards from 2 to 10 are worth their face value.
- The game does not provide the rule soft 17.
- The game does not provide the maximum number of cards per Player or Dealer.
- The game does not provide the rule “Surrender” (the chance for the player to surrender from the game).
- The game does not provide the rule “Dealer Push” (the player lose because of Dealer change).
- The dealer peeks the second card (covered) only if his first card is an Ace.
- The dealer must have at least 17 points and must hit with 16 points or less. The dealer has to remain with 17 points or more.
- The player must have a minimum of 12 points, therefore the player must hit when the total is less than 12.
- When the total in the player’s hand is more than 20 (21 or above), the game is finished automatically. Otherwise, the player can hit as he/she likes.
- In World Match’s Blackjack, you can play alone against the dealer, or occupy up to 5 places at the same time.
- Place your bet by clicking on the chips based on the bets limits, until reaching the amount you would like to wager.
- The dealer deals the cards from a special box called a shoe containing 6 decks.
- Once the cards are dealt with, the bet can no longer be changed.
- Each player receives two initial cards face up, while the dealer receives one card face up and one card face down.
- You can ask for as many cards as you want (hit), until standing, as long as you have not reached 21.
- Once you reach the points you consider sufficient, you stop and the dealer reveals his hole card and the game begins based on the rules
About the Provider
Behind every great free Blackjack game, stands a great software provider. This game is created by World Match, a software provider specializing in creating memorable casino games in many languages.
The provider works only with licenced online operators making them one of the more serious software providers in the industry. As a result of that, World Match are able to collaborate with the best online casinos in the world.
Their portfolio is truly rich, consisting of over 200 games for both desktop and mobile, 160 slot machines, and 30 table games including video poker.