1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you access websites on the internet. Cookies help Users navigate around our website and allow Us to tailor the content of our site to fit the needs and preferences of Users. None of the cookies We use to collect your personal information (e.g. names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses) and they can’t be used to identify You as an individual. They typically collect anonymous identifiers associated with your device, browser, referring site URLs, time or usage information, Website preferences and settings, etc. (as further provided in this Policy). You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org
2. TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
We or our connected partners use the following types of cookies on our Website
These are cookies which are:
• Used only to make our website work properly; OR
• Strictly necessary for us to provide the services expected by our users
Purpose: Unique tag to identify interaction with partners
Content: Unique tag to identify interaction with partners
Lifespan: 45 days – First Party
International transfers: No
These are cookies which are not required for our website to function or behave as the user would expect it to.
These include cookies relating to:
• Marketing, which gathers information about the user’s browsing patterns and behaviour to target them with advertisements which would be more likely to interest them
• Analytics/ Statistics, which help website owners gather information about users on their website, such as when they first visited the website and/or how often they access it and at what particular time. These also include cookies that log how the user came across the website, using which search engine or other links.
Purpose: Used to analyse page behaviour and marketing performance.
Content Example: Device category, browser, gender as defined by google, geographic location generated in an anonymised format, page visited, time on page.
Type: 1 session, 1 user
Lifespan: Session cookie expires after 60 minutes. User cookie after 2 years.
International transfers: No
• To make interesting sections on our page more accessible
• To allow the visitors to navigate between pages faster
• To run the functionality of the website optimally and efficiently
• To activate certain features on our website
• To gather information about visitors to understand how it is used
• To detect and prevent fraudulent use of the website
• To track how visitors arrive at our website for marketing purposes
• To track which of our partners our visitors prefer
• To track if one of our visitors sign-up with our partners
We do not, under any circumstance, sell the information collected via cookies.
4. MANAGING COOKIES
If you do not want Websites to place cookies on Your computer or mobile device at all, you can adapt your browser settings as such that you will be notified before any cookie is placed. You can likewise adapt the settings as such so that your browser refuses all cookies or only the third-party cookies.
Likewise, you can remove any of the cookies that have already been placed. Please note that you will have to adapt the settings for each browser on any mobile device and computer You use separately.
Without cookies enabled we can’t guarantee that our website and Your experience would be optimal, and in some cases, you may not be able to log in to your account if cookies are disabled.
It is important to note that different browsers offer different ways of configuring your browser’s cookie settings. The following links provide you with steps on how to use, erase or adjust cookie files on your particular browser:
If necessary, consult your browser’s “help” function, or go to your browser’s manual. If you wish to disconnect cookies of specific parties, you can do this through here.
Please note that we aren’t responsible for the content of external websites.